1. TEXTILIST ENGINEER
2. MACHINERY CONFECTIONERS
3. TEXTILE CONFECTION TECHNOLOGY
4. QUALITY TECHNICAL CONTROLLER (C.T.K.)
Apprenticeship at the workplace is vocational training based on an apprenticeship at work.
- is the individual enrolled in work under an apprenticeship at work
- has reached the age of 16 but has not been older than 25 years
- does not have a qualification for the occupation where apprenticeship is organized in the workplace.
- is an individual labor contract of a particular type, concluded for a determined period of 24 months (2 years)
- the trial period is 30 working days
- the apprentice undertakes to prepare professionally and to work for the employer, who undertakes to pay his salary and all the conditions necessary for the professional training
- the normal working day is 8 hours and the working week is 40 hours (except for underage apprentices)
- the time required for the apprentice's theoretical training is included in the normal work schedule.
Relationships with the Human Resources Office- tel.0242 307 308; 0721 521 827- Mariana Munteanu